Avira Total Security Suite 2016 Review
Avira Internet Security suite is better than Avira antivirus software because, this Internet Security suite includes all the features of the antivirus and additional tools to protect your PC from more advanced threats. Avira scored impressive rankings from an independent testing agency AV-Test.
Avira works based on the active-cloud technology which makes it advanced and capable to handle everyday Internet threats. The firewall can be configured as per the user’s convenience. This feature would be pleasing very few though. Most of the vendors seem to figure it out themselves.
User Interface is simple enough to put the beginners at ease. The Home Window presents all key attributes to know the system health at a glance.
Avira Internet Security suite in packed with useful features. Browser tracking blocker stops any party on the Internet from recording your credentials. Website Safety adviser highlights harmful links before you click ‘GO’.
There is no denying that new Avira Internet Security has attractive features. However, the security suite may engage more system resources than negligible. In the matter of malware protection, the performance tested to be above average. However, the impact on the system after installing the suite does not go unnoticed. In addition, Avira has a built-in “System Speedup” tool to improve the performance of your PC.
The help and support is provided by the technical staff 24/7 through telephone and e-mail.
Total Security Suite is a bundle comprised of:
You don’t need much! Just a PC running Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or higher, 1024 MB+ of RAM, and 800 MB+ of hard disk space.
If you would like to run Antivirus Pro or Phantom VPN on Mac, you’ll need OSX 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher.
If you would like to run Phantom VPN on smartphones and tablets, you’ll need:
Features & Specifications:
- Real-time protection against virus, trojans, worms and spyware.
- Cloud antivirus for ultrafast scanning and immediate identification of threats and malware.
- Proactive defense system identifies threats based on its behaviour.
- Antibot and Rootkit protection for extended security.
- Website Safety Advisor identifies safe websites and warns about dangerous links in search results.
- AntiDrive-by blocks unwanted software downloads while surfing.
- Powerful Firewall shields your computer against intrusion and hacker attacks.
- Advanced Antiphishing and Antispam feature guards against phishing attacks.
- One-Click “System Speedup” tool to clean up junk files and errors so as to improve your PC’s performance.
- Advanced Rescue Mode jumpstarts your PC in an emergency to restore data and settings back to normal.
- Game Mode lets you enjoy uninterrupted gaming while temporarily suspending alerts and notifications.
Deposit Photos Review
Are you searching for high-quality images for your website? Are you struggling to find aRead More
Amazing Selling Machine Review
So, you want to get into the business of selling things on Amazon (which isRead More